Course Description: This course develops decision-making skills related to retailing. Topics include merchandise and expense planning, store layout, product line and resource determination, pricing, promotional strategies, customer service, financial planning and control
After successful completion of the course, the learner is expected to be able to:
- Recognize contemporary retail management issues at the strategic level.
- Describe the way retailing works, specifically the key activities and relationships and evaluate current retailing trends based on consumer, legal and competitive environments
- Formulate creative yet feasible solutions for customer care, store care, merchandise care and retail strategies
- Anticipate retail problems via conducting market research and self directed learning
- Apply the factors and management tools that retailers consider and use when developing their merchandise mix.
Cannot get other user media. API shut down by Instagram. Sorry. Display only your media.